Smt. Savita Sreeram is an 'A' grade accredited artist of the All India Radio. She has been performing Carnatic music at various levels over the past 20 years and she has been actively rendering Carnatic Kutcheris as well as Abhang, Namasankeerthanam Concerts across India and overseas locations. Savita’s proficiency in delivering a unique blend of devotional Abhangs fortified in a strong Classical-Carnatic style is one of her strengths. This unique blend attempts to cater to the changing needs of today’s Carnatic and the Abhang audiences. Savita is also adept and well known for her Namasankeerthanam programs.
- Padmabhushan “Shri. P.S.Narayanaswamy”.
- Sangeeta Chudamani “Srimushnam Shri. Raja Rao''.
- Shri. Raman Shankar (Abhang GURU).
- Acharya Choodamani “Late Shri A.Sundaresan”.
- Late Mumbai, “Smt. T R Balamani”.
- Smt. Saraswathi Vaidyanathan.
- Awarded “A” grade by AIR in the year 2012.
- Performs at various esteemed Sabhas during December Music Festival and during Namasankeerthanam Festivals. Some of them are: Sri Krishna Gana Sabha, Sri Thyaga Brahma Gana Sabha, The Music Academy Sri Narada Gana Sabha, Sri Kartik Fine Arts,Sri Parthasarathy Swami Sabha, Sri Brahma Gana Sabha, Mudhra, Sri Shanmukhananda Mumbai.
- Performs regularly at Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam.
- Conducted several Abhang Workshops in Chennai for aspiring students.
- Conducted “Abhang Sangam”, a unique programme of training children and performing Abhang concerts with them in Dubai and USA.
- Regular tours to the USA and Dubai for Concerts and Workshops.
- Launched “Abhang Laharee”, “Abhang Arpan” and “Guruvani”- Marathi Abhang CDs.
- Live performances for the AIR with periodic broadcasts and for Archival purposes.
- Awarded “M S Subbulakshmi endowment award” by Sri Narada Gana Sabha in 2014.
- Awarded by Sri.Krishna Gana Sabha for best Keerthanam during Dec’10 Music Season.
- Concerts and Abhang Programmes are regularly telecasted in Podhigai, Jaya TV, Sankara TV, Vijay TV, Makkal TV etc.