Learn a few gems of rare krithis from Dr G Baby Sreeram, a virtuoso who is prolific and dedicated to the art. The module encompasses all the relevant aspects of the krithis and will be holistically elaborated. Attention will be given to every nuance, so as one can render these gems with pride.
Prerequisite: This module is meant for students who have already learnt some varnams (at least 10) and kritis (atleast about 20-25)
Number of sessions: 8
Duration: 1 hour
- Maruvaka daya- Mohanam - Garbhapurivasar
- Momu joopa - Darbar - Tirupati Narayanaswamy
- Mamava jagadeeswara - Saraswathy Manohari - Swati Tirunal
- Vadarasane -Purvikalyani - Valajapet Venkataramana bhagavathar.
- Sree Kameshwara - Kamboji - Annaswamy Sastry
- Jananee - Saveri - Syama Sastry
- Kattujesi - Atana - Thyagaraja
- Senaapathe - Pantuvarali - Muthuswami Deekshitar
- Malarinai - Reetigaula - Papanasam Sivan
- Ijjanmam ithu kadai - Chakravakam - Neelakanta sivan
Note : The above list of compositions are subject to modifications at the discretion of the organizer, if necessary.