“Tamizhisai Aruvi” “Kalai Ilamani ”Thanjavur Smt S.Krithika Vikas initially started training under Dr.R Madhavi (Assistant professor at Tamil University,Tnj) and Mrs. Bhuvaneshwari Venkatesan (qualified faculty at south zone cultural centre) from the age of 7.
She is a disciple of Kalai Nanmani Smt.Mythili Kannan and Pandhanallur Thiru.Chandrasekharan.
During the course of her learning journey she has been trained by various renowned artists like Smt.S.Rajeshwari, Smt.Bhushany Kalyanaraman, Smt.Leelavathi Gopalakrishnan, Smt.Geetha Raja etc., under the workshops organised by Marabu Foundation, Thillaisthanam.
Smt. Krithika Vikas completed her M.Phil in Music at Tamil University, Thanjavur (2019), while pursuing Chartered accountancy.
Awards & Recognitions
- “Ilanthiru” from Tamilnadu government –Arts & Culture department in 2008.
- “Kalai Illamani” from Tamilnadu government –Arts & Culture department in 2009.
- "Yuva Sri Kalabharathi” from Bharathi Yuva Kendra, Madurai in 2009.
- “Vetri Viruthu” from Maharaja Textiles Groups, Thanjavur in 2009.
- “Tamizhisai Aruvi” from Tamilisai Sangam, Tiruchirapalli in 2012.
- Won 1st place in the State Level Vocal Competition conducted by Tamilisai Mandram, Thiruvaiyaru during 2007 and 2009 .
- Also won 1st place in the State Level Vocal Competition conducted by Tamilnadu Chief Education Department, Chennai during 2008 at Tirunelveli and 2009 at Vellore.
- Since 2000, she has been performing on various stages in & around Tamilnadu ∙ In 2014, performed a live stage program in the United Kingdom.
- For the past 15 years, she has been performing in Thyagarajar aarathanai at Thiruvaiyaru during prime slots.
- B-Grade Artist in All India Radio, Tiruchirapalli and performed in various Tv Channels like Jaya Tv, Makkal Tv, Zee Tamil, Kalaignar Tv and Sankara Tv.